Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What I Am Liking

Instead of paying for TV, having a gym membership with access to a full-length, five-lane salt water pool that never has anyone in it from 9-10pm. I look over my right shoulder while swimming and see 4 crystal calm lanes and a full moon through the glass walls. Yes- every night please.

Convincing the landlord to paint the entire condo at his expense. Thank you, sir.

Signing up for credit cards to get free flights, then canceling them. Take me to Poipu first, please. Next up, United, US Airways, Frontier, American Airlines, & Continental. Good credit means rewards worth over $4,000 for husband and wife.

Dentists that offer free teeth whitening for new patients. Do you have an early morning appointment?

U-M Health Insurance. I flipped open the pamphlet and ran my finger down the page and didn't see one line that didn't say "covered in full." Jenn, you are amazing.

Commuting to work and seeing a traffic jam every morning coming into Ann Arbor. Then coming home and seeing the exodus.

Jenn's baked s'mores dessert, blueberry soy smoothies, and pasta sauce.

Jenn.

Bikes and Fall in Michigan.



The sure knowledge that we are most definitely all soaring through space on a giant rock that looks like this (click photo to enlarge) from 114 million miles away. This picture is now my wallpaper on my work computer and whenever I get stressed or concerned about anything at all I look at it- and it gives me peace. Then I think, damn- I'm freaking small-and I shake my head. I do this a couple times a day.

Peace be with you my friends.

PS. I enjoy this song and video.

No preguntes cosas que no se. Yo no se.
Yo no se lo que es eterno, no me pidas algo que es del tiempo
yo no se maƱana,Si estaremos juntos, si se acaba el mundo
Todo lo que ves es lo que soy, no me pidas mas de lo que doy
Esta vida es igual a un libro
Solo este momento es realidad
Ahora lo que vivimos es algo realmente lindo

No comments: