Thursday, January 8, 2009

P.F. Changs Sucks

So for Jenn's birthday we went to P.F Changs for dinner in Orem. I ordered the ginger chicken. You would expect there to at least be a little but of ginger flavor. Nothing. It tasted like chicken in a lite soy sauce. Yum. I rarely do this, but I advised the waitor. I tried to explain to him that it was not bad...it just wasn't good. As in " I probably won't ever come back here "good."" I think he got the message, so he brought me some sweet and sour chicken. It reminded me of hogie yogi teriyaki stix sweet and sour chicken, but with all white meat. Yeah - I know you all are thinking that I am just spoiled from our honeymoon dining. Well, so am I.

Jenn wants me to put that she liked her lemon chicken - I could take it or leave it.

So, Jenn cracks me up. She is getting so good at skiing. She got a little over aggresive on a steep slope with deep snow (hard to turn) and biffed it pretty good. I sped down to her and picked up her fallen ski. When I got to her she was covered in snow. It was in her goggles, and all over her face. She immediately let me know "I hate skiing...it's so cold." haha, good thing that didn't last very long - we are going back tomorrow. Her goal is to go skiing without crying. 5th times a charm.

Also, during tonights game after Oklahoma scored to tie the game at 7, Jenn excaimed, "Oh good! They are all even!" For those of you who don't know Jenn as well as I do, she can't bear the thought of someone losing. In fact, she would probably be more of a fan of sports in general if everyone came away a winner. (i.e., a tied winner)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Jenn! You are not a winner or a loser, just even :)

Anonymous said...

You should take Jenn to some Real Salt Lake games. They tie all the time in soccer, I hate it!

Meagan said...

Can I come skiing sometime? I want to see Jenn cry. Ha ha, just kidding.